For the love of Cornwall
When Sue and Mark saw the boutique barns at Retallack Resort & Spa online, they instantly fell in love with the style, finish and location, which is convenient for tourist hotspots such as Newquay and Padstow, close to the North coast and within easy visiting distance of some of Cornwall's most iconic sights. They quickly made the decision to buy the four bedroom barn, with a stunning roof terrace outright and give Aria 12 weeks of holiday letting a year minimum (with extra weeks as optional if they have no one staying).
They have spent at least six weeks in their barn since April and have maximised on family time by sharing the space with their four adult children and one grandchild, all of whom have thoroughly enjoyed the resort, its 5* facilities including bar and eatery and epic water sports; as well as the wider surrounding area. Sue and Mark head for Cornwall whenever they can and have had a great time seeing friends, but by also renting out the barn through the Aria Resorts Managed Lettings service they have also earned some money back when they haven’t been there, so financially and socially it all adds up.
- Be in control of how often your holiday home is let out
- Aria look after marketing, check in and check out, cleaning and maintenance
- 24 hour customer care service provided
- A commission charge of 30% + VAT is charged and an additional cleaning charge
- Your lettings income will be paid monthly