- Choice of UK locations in prominent tourist hot spots
- Well maintained and managed resorts with attractive facilities
- Access to an existing and loyal customer base
- Holiday lettings marketing expertise
- Up to 12 month season for year round income
- Professional on resort management fees
- We help to ensure your holiday home meets all legal requirements including health and safety regulations
- The letting income returned to you
- Income paid quarterly in arrears
- Unique holiday homes attracting higher than average tariffs
Long Lease Holiday Homes
Our brand-new, long lease accommodation options are projected to gross up to 7%. If your main purchasing motivation is income generation, we would advise you to start here.
Each of our long lease holiday homes is sold with a 10-year ICW or NHBC guarantee, a 999-year leasehold and are mortgageable. Plus, when it comes to resell, your holiday home will be valued on the open market.
Leisure Holiday Homes
Aria Resorts also has five resorts in Cornwall and the Isle of Wight which sell a range of holiday caravan and lodges which are able to be added to the Aria Managed Letting Service.
These stunning lifestyle properties at affordable prices can easily contribute to your annual costs and make for a great entry level product for the Furnished Holiday Let market.
Find out Everything You Need to Know about Holiday Letting and Investments
If you have questions and are keen to find out more, you can attend one of Aria Resorts seminar events taking place at a variety of UK locations.
 Aria Resorts' management fee is 30% of the rental income plus charge for linen and cleaning and VAT. at the prevailing rate & a cleaning charge.
 Subject to approval, terms and conditions apply. If you do not have a mortgage or finance provider, we may be able to introduce you to one. Your capital is at risk and you may not get back the amounts you invest when you come to sell the property. Your property is at risk of repossession if you do not keep up your payments as they fall due. You should take independent financial advice from a suitably qualified adviser.