Our boltholes are known for being effortlessly stylish but with all the creature comforts. We work with companies like Omar, Prestige, and Wessex and often have the luxury, first of their kind models available. To show you how much we appreciate you coming to stay, we’ll give you decking with your new caravan, along with a benefits card so you’ll get discounts off holidays at our other resorts along with food, drink, and fun activities. That’s not where the perks end though - you’ll find our site licences are longer than most, and a year’s insurance is included!
Imagine knowing you have the freedom to get away whenever you wish.
Each one of our resorts is handpicked for its potential to get out and enjoy the best of British, from Cornwall’s creamiest cream tea to the most spectacular waterfall in Southern Scotland. We believe life on holiday should be as stress-free as possible, so depending on the resort you’ll find features like laid back eateries, heated pools and even sauna steam rooms for the ultimate pamper. Looking for a caravan to satisfy little people too? Many of our resorts run family activities throughout school holidays and beyond, so you can race them on zorbs, outdo them at archery or craft with them to your heart’s content.
Spend some time browsing our locations and sited static caravans for sale, it won’t be long before you find the ideal home for your happy times.
Whilst our resorts are open all year-round (excluding Swanage Bay View which is open March-December), there are restrictions to living on site. It does depend on which resort you are looking for a static caravan for sale sited, but our main resorts are classed as holiday homes - this means that you will need a primary residence other than your holiday home. That said, if you’re looking to permanently live in a sited static caravan, our Glendevon Country Park in Scotland offers residential homes where you can live all year.
Our site fees vary across our resorts and they can start from just over £3,000 to £6,000 per year with utilities charged on top. However, our site fees for 2021 are now being included in new caravans and lodge sales at selected resorts*
*This excludes barns and meadow lodges, private sales and is for new sales only.
For more information on our static caravans for sale sited, please get in touch.
Unlike touring caravans and other mobile homes, static caravans are not designed to be towed and remain in holiday parks. Our range of static caravans for sale are sited at Aria Resorts are all designed with luxury in mind and offer all the furnishings you need to call them your home from home.
- Having the space you need - you may think that static caravans are cramped but that is far from the truth. Our static caravans are equipped with all the furnishings you’ll need and there is still plenty of space to kick back and relax.
- Live comfortably - As mentioned, you’ll have everything you need to live comfortably in a static caravan. So, whether you want to cuddle up with a loved one on the sofa to watch TV or fancy popping out for a run in the local area - you can live care-free and enjoy doing what you love most.
- A sense of community - staying at a holiday park or resort can give you a real sense of community as you get to know other holiday home owners.
Enjoy facilities on site - our facilities at Aria Resorts vary between sites so you can pick the location that offers exactly what you’re looking for.
The Isle of Wight is located four miles off the South Coast of England and can be reached by ferry.
Isle of Wight is well known for its sandy beaches and is a popular location for tourists. There is plenty to get involved with on the Isle of Wight, including:
- Stargazing - The Isle of Wight has some of the darkest skies in the UK which makes it the perfect place to lay back and admire the stars.
- Outdoor activities - there is so much to try out in the Isle of Wight, including water sports and golf so it is great fun for all of the family.
- Have a family day out in Blackgang Chine - Blackgang Chine is the UK’s oldest adventure park and is packed with exciting rides and family events for everyone to enjoy!
- Relax on the beach - whether you’ve had a day out full of excitement and you need to unwind or you’re looking for stunning beaches to dip your toes into the sand, The Isle of Wight won’t disappoint!
If you’re looking for static caravans for sale sited, our Isle of Wight resorts have plenty to do nearby, making them the perfect choice.
Cornwall is located in the far South West of England and boasts incredible coastlines and beautiful beaches.
Aside from its dramatic coastlines and traditional cornish pasties, Cornwall has a lot to offer. Here’s just a few things you can get up to:
- Take to the waves and surf - Cornwall is a hotspot for surfers thanks to its range of wave types - why not hire a board and try it out for yourself?
- Walk to St Michael’s Mount - this civil parish island can be accessed during mid/low tide so makes for a great day out in the fresh cornish air!
- Treat yourself to some cream tea - you know you deserve it!
- Take a trip to the Cornish Seal Sanctuary and get to know more about the seals, sea lions, penguins and other animals who live there.
- If you’re looking for static caravans for sale sited, our Cornwall resorts aren’t far from all the action!
Dorset is famous for its stunning Jurassic coast and landscapes, here are just a few of Dorset’s highlights:
- Visit Durdle door and Lulworth Cove - take the perfect picture of these incredible coastal settings and explore the surrounding quaint villages.
- Get lost in Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens and follow trails surrounded by rare plants.
- Hop on a steam train or sea cruise to admire the settings
- Take a day out to Monkey world, the ape rescue centre - this is also just a 5 minute drive from the Tank Museum so you can really make a day out and do something for everyone in the family!
If you’re looking for static caravans for sale sited, our Swanage Bay View holiday park in Dorset is located right by the coast and offers incredible views!