Cookies are used for technical reasons to enable the efficient working of our website. For example, to:
- Balance website traffic to ensure you receive a consistent and reliable service.
Ease of use
Cookies are used to enhance your experience when using our website. For example, to:
- Remember your choices and present relevant content.
- Keep track of your selections when booking holidays.
Cookies are used to gather statistics on how our customers use the site. For example, to:
- Gather feedback on your satisfaction through our website survey.
- Gain insight into how you use the website so that we can make improvements to its usability.
Cookies are used to enable us to present appropriate messages to you and to analyse your preferences. For example, to:
- Allow us to present different versions of a page for marketing purposes.
- Control invitations and offers on our website
- Allow third parties to display appropriate advertising and to track its effectiveness.
- Display messages which offer a selection of products based on what you're viewing on our website.
We use Google Adwords to advertise to past guests, whom we feel will be interested in our holidays, products and services because they have stayed at one of our resorts. You can switch off Google Adwords in your browser.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
By continuing to use our website without changing your cookie settings we assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website.