TAKE A FIRST DATE BREAK
Give us a try, before you buy!
We don't want to come across as too pushy or arrogant, but we think we could be the perfect match for you.
This Autumn you can ease yourself into the commitment of holiday home ownership with a quick first date to test the waters, plus we will pick up the bill for dinner too!
Choose from three or four nights in:
- A premium caravan at The Lakes Rookley, Newperran, Newquay Bay Resort or St. Helens Coastal Resort - £79
- A hotel suite at Retallack Resort and Spa £79
- A lake house, beach house or cottage with hot tub at The Lakes Rookley or The Bay Colwell £129
All First Date breaks booked at The Lakes Rookley, Newperran or Newquay Bay Resort come with breakfast for two* and a £40 dinner voucher.
All first Date breaks booked at The Bay Colwell and St. Helens Coastal Resort come with a complimentary bottle of fizz.
If you decide to purchase at the end of your date, we’ll also refund the cost of your break.
Before we get our first date organised, let’s have an initial chat so that we can find out a bit more about what you’re looking for from a relationship with Aria.
Simply complete the form below and we’ll give you a quick call.
T and Cs
- First Date Breaks are subject to availability and exclude school holidays.
- First Date Breaks are only available to qualifying guests following an introductory call with a member of our sales team.
- Check-in for breaks is on Fridays for three nights and Mondays for four nights.
- The listed accommodation type may be amended by the resort.
- The promotional break will include a meeting with our sales team and a tour of our show homes
- Additional incentives such as breakfast, restaurant vouchers or a complimentary bottle of fizz will only be available after you have met with the sales team and are subject to availability.
- Breakfast for two is up to the value of £20, please note there may be times that breakfast is not being served on resort and so is subject to availability.
- Vouchers can not be used for alcohol, must be used in one transaction and change will not be issued.