Define your ideal holiday adventure. Could it be rambling the coastal paths of Cornwall or absorbing the serenity of some lochside fishing in Scotland? Maybe you’re exploring the rippling rock pools of Dorset or jogging a 5 mile stretch of pristine beach in Yorkshire? Or perhaps you’d rather seek out secluded coves on the Isle of Wight. Aria offers nine resorts with lodges across all of these locations. It’s not just about the surrounding area. Our resorts offer relaxed eateries serving up satisfying meals, most have playgrounds and heated pools to entertain the kids (or active adults), and many run family friendly activities. At Retallack and The Bay Filey, you’ll even find a spa, the ideal happy place!
We’re willing to bet that whichever location you choose, you’ll want to return to a luxurious hideaway, furnished to perfection and with finishing touches that make it feel like home (only better!). Looking for a space to fit two kids, four pairs of wellies and an excitable pooch - no problem! Or are you after a cosier space for two with a stove to keep toasty on the warm nights? The options with Aria are endless.
Our lodges are that ‘something special’ you’ve been looking for, so browse what we have on offer and tick off a dream come true.
- Double the size of a standard caravan - luxuriate in spacious surroundings
- Add a wraparound decking for extra outside space
- Enjoy higher returns from holiday letting
- Luxurious fixtures and fittings
- Easy buying process with no need to pay legal fees or stamp duty
- Invest in quality, lodges are generally built to BS 3632 (residential) standard
- Secure an enviable postcode and unrivalled interiors at a fraction of the cost
- 35 year licence
- Efficient to run and with low maintenance
- Built for all seasons - enjoy year round comfort
If you’re dreaming of a holiday lodge on a resort with seaside views, then Dorset is the place for you. With wraparound decking you can sit outside and breathe in the fresh sea air before going into your modern holiday lodge for the evening.
PRICES FROM £225,000
YorkshireCoastal & countryside
Our lodges in Yorkshire are built to last with an ICW 10 year guarantee and a 999 year lease you can even seek a mortgage for purchase. Stamp duty applies but they have an attractive 7% fixed return option available for qualifying investors.
PRICES FROM £185,000