Ideal Home Show Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this prize draw, you are deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions, and be bound by them.
2. This prize draw is open to all UK residents, aged 18 and older and excludes employees of Aria Resorts and their families, or anyone connected professionally to this prize draw.
3. Campaign Period: The entry period for this prize draw is from 10.00 22nd March to 23.59 21 April 2019.
4. Method of Entry: No purchase necessary. Entrants must fully complete and submit the online form found at www.ariaresorts.co.uk/win within the Campaign Period.
5. There is a maximum number of 1 entry per person .
6. All eligible entries received will be collated at the end of the Campaign Period. The winner will be chosen at random by Aria Resorts after the end of the Campaign Period and by 24th April 2019.
7. The Prize / Runner-up Prize:
a) The prize includes a 14-night (Monday or Friday arrival) break for up to 4 guests at any Aria Resorts holiday resort, excluding Gara Rock and any resorts added after 21 March 2019. The runner-up prize includes a 3 night (Friday arrival) or 4 night (Monday arrival) break for up to 4 guests (same resort exclusions as main prize)
b) The winner / runners-up can choose from: a '2 bedroom Lakehouse' at The Lakes Rookley, a ‘Premium Cottage’ at The Bay Colwell, a 'Superior Caravan 2' at Newperran, a 'Classic Cottage 2' at The Bay Filey, a 'Classic Lodge 2' at Retallack Resort & Spa or a 'Superior Lodge 2' at St Helens Coastal Resort.
c) All travel to and from resorts, and all food, activities, paid upgrades and other additional costs must be arranged at the winner’s expense.
d) Dates are to be agreed between the winner and Aria Resorts and are subject to availability.
e) Prize / Runner-Up Prize to be taken between 7th May and 19th December 2019. Some school holiday dates may also be excluded depending on resort. Stays cannot be taken at Retallack Resort & Spa between 19th July and 31st August 2019.
8. Notification: Emails will be sent to the winners and runners-up by 26th April 2019, advising how to claim their prize. Aria Resorts will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize and reserves the right to select an alternative winner / runner-up if a winner/runner-up selected is unable to accept the prize.
9. Aria Resorts accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, inaccurate or submitted outside of the Campaign Period.
10. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, Aria Resorts may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize award.
11. Rights Granted by You: By entering this prize draw, you understand and agree that Aria Resorts shall have the right, where permitted by law, to use your name and location for promotional purposes in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
12. The prize must be taken as offered, cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent and is not transferable.
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances outside Aria Resorts’ reasonable control, Aria Resorts reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value.
14. Aria Resorts reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the prize draw and these terms and conditions as necessary at Aria Resorts’ sole discretion.
15. Aria Resorts is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
16. Data Protection Notice: The winner’s details will not be shared, used or sold to a 3rd party for marketing purposes.
17. Entrants’ data will only be used for the purposes of administering this competition, unless entrants choose to opt in for marketing communication when completing the online entry form.
18. This prize draw is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The promoter for this prize draw is Southern Parks Ltd registered in the UK at 23 Savile Row, London, W1S 2ET