Out & about
- Nearest supermarket - Asda 2 miles or Tesco 2 miles
- Nearest beaches - Porth 20 min walk, Watergate Bay 2 miles & Fistral 5 miles
- Newquay is 2 miles, Padstow 15 miles, Truro is 14 miles & Wadebridge 14 miles away
- Nearest post office is under 2 miles
- Nearest petrol station 2 miles
- Nearest hospital is in Newquay - 3 miles
- Newquay airport is 4 miles
- Camel Estuary 15 miles
Seven sandy beachesFind your perfect one
Right at the end of the road you will find a selection of fine soft sands to explore, from the trendy hang out spots of Watergate Bay to the craggy cliffs of Whipsiderry beach and gentle sloping sands of Porth. Whether your idea of a day at the beach is relaxing in a secluded cove, building sandcastles and jumping waves or fishing from the shoreline, there is a beach, just right for you
Icons of CornwallMust see places
Many of Cornwall’s sites have gained fame though the years including the pretty harbour town of Padstow, frequented by famous chefs such as Rick Stein and Paul Ainsworth, Doc Martin’s local haunts at Port Isaac, the unmistakeable domes of the Eden Project or the many breath-taking views made recognisable by the Poldark series. At Newquay Bay you are central to it all with even the furthest reaches of Cornwall just one hour away.
Exhilarating outingsFun for all
Chuck yourself down grassy slopes in a zorb, grab a surfboard and catch some waves, clamour over cliffs whilst coasteering or leave ripples in your wake as you paddleboard up the Gannel estuary. Newquay brings the outdoors to you and you can sample it in every which way! From gentle walks to adrenaline filled bursts, you choose!