Out & about
- Nearest supermarket - Co-op convenience store 3 miles or Tesco superstore 6 miles
- Nearest beaches - Fistral 13 miles, Porth 10 miles & Perranporth 19 miles
- Newquay is 10 miles, Padstow 8 miles, Wadebridge 7 miles & St. Columb Major 3 miles away
- Nearest post office is 3 miles
- Nearest petrol station 4 miles
- Nearest hospital 10 miles
- Newquay airport is 7 miles
- Camel Estuary 8 miles
Coast with the mostGolden sands
Golden sands abound in Cornwall with the surfer lined waves of Harlyn Sands or the nooks and crannies of the rockpools at Booby’s Bay all available to you.
Walk the dramatic headlands of Trevose or Stepper Point and let loose on the wide sandy stretches of Constantine Bay.
Whether your idea of a day at the beach is relaxing in a secluded cove, building sandcastles and jumping waves or fishing quietly from the shoreline, there is a bay, just right for you.
Icons of CornwallPlaces to go
Many of Cornwall’s sites have gained fame though the years including the pretty harbour town of Padstow, frequented by famous chefs such as Rick Stein and Paul Ainsworth, Doc Martin’s local haunts at Port Isaac, the unmistakeable domes of the Eden Project or the many breath-taking views made recognisable spotted in the Poldark series. At Retallack you are central to it all with even the furthest reaches of Cornwall just one hour away.
Exhilarating outingsFor all the family
Weave a tandem down the Camel Trail, grab a surfboard and catch some waves, clamour over cliffs whilst coasteering or leave ripples in your wake as you paddleboard on the Camel Estuary. The North Coast of Cornwall brings the outdoors to you and you can sample it in every which way! From gentle walks to adrenaline filled bursts, you choose!