Prices from £149,995
Luxury holiday lodges for sale across the wonderfully secluded Isle of Wight
The Isle of Wight is the perfect choice for your anytime escape, with sixty miles of unspoilt beaches, quiet lanes just waiting to be cycled, heaths and woodlands teeming with wildlife and almost too many family attractions to choose from.
Both of Aria’s holiday lodge resorts on the island make the most of its natural beauty. The Lakes Rookley is set in peaceful parkland at the heart of the island. Practice your skimming stones on the surface of the lake, or go all out and explore it on a paddleboard! Then take a dip in one of the heated pools and refuel with a mug of hot chocolate in the onsite eatery.
St Helen’s Coastal resort is perched near a sleepy seaside cove and ideally located for the quintessential country stroll - all the better if you can spot some rare birds at the Duver Estuary. If you get a glimpse of the sun, soak it up on a lounger by the outdoor heated pool.
What are you waiting for? Find the lodge for you.
*terms and conditions apply
St Helens Coastal ResortEscape your everyday
Our new development on St Helens Coastal Resort will be exactly what you're looking for. The spacious interiors and the stylish design of our holiday lodges will make you want to convert to the owner lifestyle!
PRICES FROM £159,995
The Lakes RookleyLakeside luxury
The Lakes Rookley is a leafy hideaway where you can escape to your very own holiday lodge any time of year. There are on-site facilities such as an outside swimming pool and adventure playground, and the beach just a short drive away for you to enjoy.
PRICES FROM £149,995
- Double the size of a standard caravan - luxuriate in spacious surroundings
- Add wraparound decking for extra outside space
- Enjoy higher returns from holiday letting
- Luxurious fixtures and fittings
- Easy buying process with no need to pay legal fees or stamp duty
- Invest in quality, lodges are generally built to BS 3632 (residential) standard
- Secure an enviable postcode and unrivalled interiors at a fraction of the cost
- 35 year licence
- Efficient to run and with low maintenance
- Built for all seasons - enjoy year round comfort
why buy a holiday lodge?
We know how to wow, with a collection of spectacular holiday lodges for sale at our resorts across the UK, but why buy a holiday lodge?