Out & about
Near St Helens Coastal Resort
- Nearest supermarket - Co-op 2 miles, Tesco 3 miles & Sainsbury's 5 miles
- Nearest beaches - Duver 3 miles, Bembridge 2 miles & Priory Bay 1 mile away
- Bembridge is 2 miles, Ryde 5 miles & Newport 10 miles
- Nearest post office is under a mile away
- Nearest petrol station 3 miles
- Nearest hospital is St Mary's Hospital - 11 miles
- Fishbourne ferry port 9 miles, Cowes 13 miles & Yarmouth 20 miles
- Good bus routes around the island
Coastal treatsWhite sands & waves
You need venture no further for beach time seclusion than Priory Bay with its calm, clear waters lapping against gently sloping sand and backed by shady woodlands.
Venture a little further for a whole range of beach activities and watersports at Seagrove Bay or pick your way amongst the shells and pebbles at Bembridge Beach.
Whether your idea of a day at the beach is relaxing in a secluded cove, building sandcastles and jumping waves or fishing quietly from the shoreline, there is a bay, just right for you.
Rich with cultureFor you to enjoy!
At St Helens Coastal Resort you are never far away from the island's packed social calendar with events to suit all tastes, from foodies to music lovers, sports fans to boaties there is a never a dull moment on our beautiful isle. Ever a home to artists and writers there are galleries to explore and artisan makers to discover. There is plenty for history buffs too, with the ultimate holiday home at Osborne House and the vivid stories of Carisbrooke Castle.
The great outdoorsFresh air & nature
Remember your childhood with some magical tree climbing, take to the seas on your vessel of choice or perch on two wheels for a scenic cycle ride. The Isle of Wight brings the outdoors to you and you can sample it in every which way! From gentle walks to adrenaline filled bursts, you choose!