Out & about
- Nearest supermarket - Co-op 8 miles & Asda 14 miles
- Nearest beach - Silver Sands is 24 miles
- Stirling 23 miles, Dollar 6 miles, Perth 22 miles
- Nearest post office is 7.5 miles away
- Nearest petrol station 6 miles
- Nearest hospital is Forth Valley Royal Hospital 22 miles. Dollar Health Centre is 7.5 miles
- Nearest golf course - Muckhart Golf Club 6 miles
- Nearby walks: Glen Sherup 1 mile, Castlehill Reservoir 3 miles, Glenquey Reservoir 4 miles
The great outdoorsGet out & about
Known as Big Tree Country, Perthshire is the ideal place to get back to nature with spectacular nodding bluebells in Spring and majestic autumn colours in over 20,000 acres of woodland.
Keen wanderers can escape into the wilderness where you might spot glimpses of red deer stags or soaring Ospreys.
Catch glimpses of storybook castles as they rise out of the morning mist, scale rocky summits for the very best sunset views and meander around rippling lochs surrounded by ancient, rustling forests.
History and heritageWhenever you want
Thousands of years of history are just waiting for you to uncover in Perthshire. Gain an insight into Iron Age life at the Crannog Centre, take a tour of the picture book Blair Castle, gatekeeper to the Scottish Highlands; or take in a show at the theatre in the Hills at the magical Pitlochry Festival Theatre.